Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm a celebrity! or at least my mom thinks I am...

Earlier today while I was out and about finishing up a few details for tomorrow, which will mark 5 years of wedded bliss for us I received an email that I was going to be featured over at Apartment Therapy. Turns out that I'm not the only one totally gaga over my cake carrier lamp.  You can go Here to read the feature if you want to
Or you can read my original post about my little lamp here

 

Now with my "I feel so special" smile I'm gonna go frost my mini wedding cake for tomorrow, hopefully at least half of the chocolate ganache frosting will make it onto the cake and not be completely devoured by the boys and I!

Peace and smiley faces

No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...