Friday, August 26, 2011

A Grand Vacation and a busy weekend


I'm Baaaack! We are finally home from our 2 week vacation to Arizona! To make the most of the last of our summer vacation, my mom, the boys, and I packed our bags and headed to my Aunt & Uncle's sunny home in Williams, AZ. 
We got to see the Grand Canyon, a cowboy gunfight,   live black bears up close and so much more! I'm so happy to be back! There is nothing like a trip to hot and dry climate to really make you appreciate living on the foggy coast of California!  Plus being in the desert with no internet and even worse cell phone reception does a lot to break one of their media addiction.
the cowboy and the train conductor! waiting for our bus ride into the park

bear wrassiling!


I take them all the way to the grand canyon and their favorite part is the bus rides around the park!
Go figure!

Cutest engineer ever!

Taking in the early morning view at the Grand Canyon!


And what did my dreamboat husband do with all that time to himself...?

Install my solartube skylights of course!
 thanks honey for crossing almost everything off your honey-do list!

With both Mason's 3rd Birthday and  School starting on Monday we certainly cut it close and have a very busy weekend ahead of us but we sure had a blast! Orion will be starting 1st grade at the brand new charter school in town and we are both very excited to see what's in store for the coming school year. Be back soon with some back to school fun!

& happy road trips!

1 comment:

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...